Saturday, 2 July 2011

My Blog

Hi everyone, and welcome to my blog!
From my readings so far, my understanding of blogs is that they are a valuable e-learning tool because they allow a range of users to share information all around the world.

As you continue to follow my blog you will see that I will endevour to use this blogging tool as a means of reflecting upon my developing understanding of e-learning. I will also reflect upon a number of diffent ICT tools in relation to their effectiveness in facilitating and extending children's learning in the classroom.

An important consideration that I would like to make note of is the ethical and professional protocols of children when using such online tools found within this blog in an education context. According to Children's Rights and Responsibilities (1991) all children have a right to privacy to protect their name and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment